Follow these six steps to begin offering Certiport certifications at your organization.
Ensure your testing facility meets the following policies and requirements as outlined in the CATC™ contract.
- Register a new testing center
New users: Create a user account.
Returning users: Register your Bahabeach Center.
- Purchase exams
Purchase inventory from a bahabeach sales consultant– Contact your Sales Consultant to learn about products and pricing, and to place your initial order. Sales Consultants will also activate your testing center.
- Download and install exam software
Delivery systems vary by certification program. Click each system for more information about which exams can be delivered in each system.
- Account management
Learn how to manage your test center in the Bahabeach Portal.
- Administer exams
The following is only an outline. All exams must be delivered adhering to the items detailed in the exam administration policies.
- The Proctor validates the candidate’s identity by checking a government-issued picture identification card, and removes all prohibited items before administering any exam.
- Each Test Candidate double-clicks the applicable desktop icon on the testing computer to begin the exam. The candidate:
- enters his/her username and logs in
- chooses the program, suite and individual exam to be taken
- select whether or not a voucher will be used
- Select whether or not you will be using an Exam Group. Using exam groups provides additional reporting functionality.
- The proctor then verifies all the information is correct and enters his/her username to launch the exam.
- The proctor observes the candidate(s) throughout the duration of the exam using the appropriate observation methods.
If you have technical problems while delivering exams, contact support at Bahabeach Global Solutions.